Unfortunately due to the extreme cold weather forecast the Briarwood
Community Association has decided to cancel the event previously
planned for Sunday, February 10. Our next board meeting is Monday
February 11 at which time we will decide if the event will be held at a
future date this winter.
Thank you to the members who had previously volunteered to assist
with the event.
Briarwood Community Association