BCA Updates due to Covid-19​

Similar to the rest of our society, Covid-19 restrictions have impacted our Community Association. Although our Annual General Meeting was scheduled for April 22 we are forced to postpone due to the Briarwood Community Centre being closed as a result of restrictions on group gatherings. Once we have some indication of when the Centre will be re-opened we will set an alternate date and time. 
Although we were pleased to have responses to our requests for volunteers to assist with Kinder Soccer this spring, unfortunately this is also on hold until we know if playing fields will open. Once again we will advise as soon as possible.
Thank you for interest and please continue to watch this website and our Facebook page for further updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s